Opt-Out of Text Messages
If you are receiving text messages from us and wish to stop receiving them, simply respond with either "STOP" or "UNSUBSCRIBE" to the number from which you received the message. Once we receive your message, you will no longer receive further text messages from us.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you sign up to receive updates, request information, fill out a form, sign a petition, sign up as a volunteer, sign up for an event, participate in a contest or promotion, make a donation or purchase, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request support, send us an email, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, address, cell phone number, credit card and other payment information (although payment information is generally collected directly by a third-party processor), and any other information you choose to provide.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our website
- Provide and deliver the information you request, process donations and transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts
- Respond to your emails, submissions, comments, questions and requests; request feedback or support, and otherwise contact you about your participation in the campaign and the use of the site
- Communicate with you about the campaign, such as sending you information to keep you informed about various issues, events, activities, and volunteer opportunities, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- To solicit volunteers, donations and support for the Campaign and for other candidates, issues and organizations that we support and to connect you with other volunteers
- Contact you if election laws require us to request additional information from you
- Remind you to vote and register to vote and assist you in finding your registration information, polling location and campaign events near you
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our site
Sharing of Information
We will not share your information.
The campaign takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.